- Bind books up to 2.25” thick
- Binding speeds up to 360 books per hour
- Automated binding efficiency
- Ideal for in-plant and on-demand print shops
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING
With the Coverbind CPB1 perfect binding machine, you can quickly and affordably produce professionally finished perfect bound books on-demand. This machine was designed especially for in-house print shops that need a more efficient and cost-effective way to make softback-bound books.
It is a tabletop machine that can be used on any work surface or on the optional stand. Simple controls with an LCD display make for quick setup and operation. Setup the machine to your precise job specifications and start binding premium softcover books, novels, manuals, and more, on-demand.
The Coverbind CPB1 perfect binder system is a fully automated perfect binding system that can bind up to 360 books per hour. You have complete control over the machine functions, adjusting the height of the book thickness, the cover stock, angled options, spin positions, and more. It fits conveniently on a tabletop, offers automatic/pneumatic clamping, specialized nipping, and essential glue coverage for a secure bind. You can pair with standard adhesive or premium adhesive, both of which offer a strong and flexible bind.
- Fast Binding. Bind up to 360 books per hour, depending on the book specifications and operator capabilities.
- Efficient Controls. A simple control panel lets you customize the machine to your specific job quickly.
- Automated Clamping. A pneumatic powered clamping mechanisms automatically adjusts to your book block thickness up to 2-1/4”.
- Optimum Glue Penetration. Roughing blade includes a serrated edge with 4 notching pins for maximum glue penetration and finished book strength.
- Specialized Nipping. Set the nipper to produce an exceptionally square-backed book with an adjustable height and dwell time up to 8 seconds.
- Stronger Bind. Side gluing on the front and rear of the book block makes for exceptional finishing.
- Saturated Glue Coverage. Twin gluing rollers saturate the spine with adhesive while a separate adjustable metering roller smooths the glue to the optimum thickness.
|Maximum Speed||Up to 360 books/hour|
|Max Book Thickness||2.25" / 57mm|
|Compatible Supplies and Accessories||
Coverbind Premium and Standard Perfect Bind Adhesive
|Max Cover Size||13.4" x 30.75" / 34 x 78 cm|
|Maximum Spine Length||12.5" / 32cm|
|Book Block Size||12.6" x 8.7"|
|Roughing Blade||Roughing Blade and 4 Notching Pins|
|Rollers||2 Glue, 1 Metering|
|Air Compressor||Air Compressor is Included|
|Castors||Included on Stand (Optional Stand is Sold Separately)|
|Machine Dimensions||17” H x 32” W x 54-1/2” L (45” x 32” x 54-1/2” for Optional Stand)|
|Shipping Dimensions||37” H x 26” W x 73” L|
|Machine Weight||525 lbs. (142 lbs. for Optional Stand)|
|Shipping Weight||585 lbs.|
|Electrical||220W 1 Phase, 10 Amp. 2.2Kw|